Web Address: https://tanabell.com/quinn-meadows-rehabilitation-and-care-center/
Notes: PROGRAM FEES: Call for information.
PROGRAM SERVICES: We help adults of all ages recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness in a quiet, compassionate, and clean environment. Rehabilitation therapy, exercise groups, and a wide variety of activities are offered daily in a peaceful setting. Activities include arts and crafts, Holiday celebrations, birthday parties, and many others. We accept residents with a wide range of disorders and conditions, including residents recovering from hip replacements, knee surgeries or other orthopedic conditions. We are also equipped to care for residents with head injuries, strokes, open heart surgery, and surgical/chronic wounds.
Housing / Shelter/Skilled Nursing Facility, Medical / Health Care/Skilled Nursing Facility;
Rivers Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center
Address: 714 North Butte Avenue, Emmett ID 83617
Phone Number: 2083656989
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Address: http://www.riversedgerehab.com
Notes: PROGRAM FEES: Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, Private Insurance.
Welcome to our site! We are River's Edge Rehabilitation and Living Center, and we have elevated healthcare to seniors beyond anything long-term care has seen. Looking for the very best care for your loved one? You've come to the right place. We bring dignity to each and every patient and resident we serve. As you visit our site, you'll soon see that we approach senior healthcare in a radically different way: we deliver outrageous service to the patients and residents who reside with us, and to our staff who serve them. We live by the Golden Rule and treat each other as we would like to be treated. Every day, we take pride in implementing World-Class Service and thoughtful loving care to those who reside and work with us. We encourage you to contact us.
Long Term Care
Skilled Nursing Services
- Stroke Recovery
- Orthopedic Care
- Wound Management
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Injections and IV Therapy
- Pain Management
- Diabetes Management
- Neurological and Neuromuscular Care
- Restorative Nursing
- Advanced Care Planning
- Discharge Planning
- Physical Therapy: After Surgery or serious illness, physical therapy is often required to help patients regain strength, mobility and range of motion.
- Occupational Therapy: After a stroke, injury or illness, occupational therapy ma be needed to restore patients' ability toe at, bather, or dress themselves. the goal of occupational therapy is to hep patients gain greater independence.
- Speech Therapy: Trauma injuries and strokes often require speech pathology to help patients overcome communication and swallowing problems.
Languages: English, Spanish
Housing / Shelter/Long-Term Care, Nursing Facility, Medical / Health Care/Skilled Nursing Facility;